A Document Logistix Live Event
Tuesday 11th May 2021
This free to attend event on 11th May 2021 is your opportunity to gather insights direct from the key stakeholders from Avara Foods. Please join with Kimberly Oakman, Head of People Services and Craig Battison, HR Systems Manager, to understand the Human Resources digital transformation journey they are on.
Here are just a few reasons why you should join us.
- Learn from the experts in their field of HR, direct from the project managers and those on the ground.
- Hear from their first-hand experience of driving change, the lessons learnt and the next steps.
- Discuss with the team involved and get your questions answered.
- Share your viewpoint, help us and we will all leave with a new perspective.
Avara Foods is one of the UK’s largest food businesses, supplying chicken and turkey to the nation’s most popular supermarkets and restaurants. They may only have been formed in 2018, but they have a history and heritage that dates back to the early 1960’s. Formed in a joint venture between Cargill’s UK fresh poultry business and Faccenda, they’ve been able to build on the experience and expertise gained from almost six decades’ industry service. They are a new, ambitious company with a forward-thinking mindset.
Avara Foods typically has about 110 members of staff working in the HR department managing 7,000 employees from 9 main production sites and 50 satellite locations.
What is digital transformation? The right people to answer this question are the HR leaders who do not just facilitate the transformation but are the people who create the working environment in their respective organisations and strive to bring about change. This joint event between Avara Foods and Document Logistix will cover this question, the topics from the soon to be released case study and the answers to:
- How to translate the HR Digital Revolution to Everyday Work?
- How digital transformation is revolutionizing the HR functions at organisations?
- How digital HR streamlines processes - reducing the time to complete tasks from days to minutes?
- How the digital dashboard, the most visible, and traditional, piece of digital HR, is the online portal that is accessed by managers and the HR teams on the ground?
- How digital processes ensure greater compliance and legal coverage?
- How all essential forms and documents—from citizenship status, change requests to benefits requirements -are managed and tracked from a centralised source?
- How Digital HR has a huge productivity impact, as it frees up HR managers’ and professionals’ time, enabling them to focus on activities that are of more strategic value to their businesses?
- How the move to modern HR will support more data-driven approaches to human resource management: metrics, KPIs for dashboards (transactional reporting and predictive analysis)?
- How Avara Foods migrated more than a quarter of a million legacy documents into the system as a part of digital documentation initiative? In addition, another quarter of a million files have been added to Document Manger since going live (that is, within fourteen months). With an average of 4 pages per document, the system holds more than two million pages and much more.
Please contact us for the connection details and we will welcome you to the event