Document Management Systems in Colleges
Improving document management in schools, colleges and universities
Many colleges and universities have rooms full of overflowing filing cabinets, leading to administrative headaches and slow work processes.
With its modular approach, Document Logistix's distributed document management software transforms the way universities and colleges handle their documentation. Digital document management with workflow and archiving software has streamlined the document managment processes of a wide range of college departments, improving the way that everything from student records to supplier invoices are handled.
Benefits of Document Manager:
- Risk management with full back-up of files
- Replicated access to documents
- Telephone enquiries are dealt with more quickly
- Electronic document and archive storage management reduces requirements for office space
- Staff can now access document management files online from their PCs
- Intuitive data structure and windows standard interface reduce training
- High levels of security
- Integrated document management links easily with the existing IT systems
View Case Study
"We've saved so much time by going digital. Users in the college have found Document Manager easy to use. There have been no server issues at all and the speed of the system has been very good.”Paul Taylor, Network and Corporate Data Manager